Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Internal Mail

XXX This Message Is Brought To You By Your Central Nervous System. XXX

To: Brain, Tyler
From: Lower Back Muscles, Tyler
Date: June 12, 2006 4:11 PM
Subj: YOU NO-GOOD [CENSORED] [CENSORED] SON OF A [CENSORED]

Dear Brain,

Nice work, dipstick. Not five minutes after the man tells you not to do anything stupid, what do you do? You go and do something stupid, and break me.

No, I don't know when I'll be better. I don't care. You knew better, but you still did it.

So I'm going to enjoy this. I'm just going to sit here and [CENSORED] send these [CENSORED] [CENSORED] pain reports up the [CENSORED] chain all [CENSORED] day, and I'm going to [CENSORED] enjoy it.

So [CENSORED] [SO VERY CENSORED], and [CENSORED - IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?].

[CENSORED],

The Lower Back

XXX Thank You For Using Your Central Nervous System. Proudly Serving All Of Tyler Since 1978. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment